Bank Account For IVA
An Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) can affect your ability to open an account with other high street banks.
Secure Trust Bank provide a Current Account that is open to everyone. To open our Account you need to be a permanent UK resident aged 18 or over and pass satisfactory identity and residency checks and that’s it. We do not credit check.
Why Apply For Our Account When Starting An IVA?
Stay In Control Of Your Money
Our Current Account comes with many benefits to help you manage your money
- Pay bills by Direct Debit or Standing Order
- No fees for bounced Direct Debits or Standing Orders
- Pay in salary or benefits
- No overdraft facility – you cannot go overdrawn with our account
- A bank account with an established Bank
- No credit checks – bad credit history, IVA and bankruptcy accepted
- Secure online banking with tracking and budgeting tools
- Earn up to 4% cash rewards at over 35 high street retailers
There is a monthly management fee of £12.50, plus a one off set up fee of £12.50 to open our account.
About our Prepaid MasterCard®
Our Bank Account comes with a MasterCard® Prepaid Card which can be used at over 30 million outlets worldwide, for online and telephone purchases and to make cash withdrawals at ATM’s showing the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark excluding Link ATM's. A 50p ATM withdrawal fee applies on cash withdrawals
As this is a Prepaid Card, you must ‘load’ money onto your card before you spend – like a ‘Pay as You Go' mobile phone ‘top up’. This way, the money you spend on your Prepaid Card is separated from the money in your Current Account.
Open our bank account today either online or by speaking to our helpful team. We can set up the account for you today if you pass identity and residency checks and are able to pay the one off set up fee of £12.50.