A refreshingly simple and transparent bank account that’s open to everyone regardless of credit history. To open our Current Account you need to be a permanent UK resident aged 18 or over and pass satisfactory identity and residency checks. This makes our basic bank account ideal for people who may have struggled to get a bank account elsewhere.
Why Open The Secure Trust Bank Account?
Benefits Of Our Bank Account
- No fees for bounced Direct Debits or Standing Orders
- No overdraft facility – you cannot go overdrawn with our account
- A basic bank account with an established Bank
- No credit checks – bad credit history and bankruptcy accepted
- Secure online banking with tracking and budgeting tools
- Pay in salary or benefits
- Set up and pay bills by Standing Order or Direct Debit
- Earn up to 4% Cash rewards at over 35 high street retailers
To open our account there is a one-off set up fee of £12.50 and a monthly management fee of £12.50.
A Basic Bank Account With A MasterCard® Prepaid Card
Our Bank Account comes with a MasterCard® Prepaid Card which can be used at over 30 million outlets worldwide, for online and telephone purchases and to make cash withdrawals at ATM’s showing the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark excluding Link ATM's**. A 50p ATM withdrawal fee applies on cash withdrawals
As this is a Prepaid Card, you must ‘load’ money onto your card before you spend – like a ‘Pay as You Go' mobile phone ‘top up’. This way, the money you spend on your Prepaid Card is separated from the money in your Current Account.
Earn Cash Rewards With Our Account
Just pay for your goods using your MasterCard® Prepaid Card and the cash rewards are paid back into your account two months later. Terms and conditions apply.
Opening Our Basic Bank Account
You can open our Bank Account online or by phone on 0121 683 6424 / 08451 117 111. We don’t credit check, but we will need to check your identity and residency. We can do this electronically when you apply. If we can’t confirm your identity we will need you to supply further identification by post.
** Fee applies for cash withdrawals and overseas transactions. See Account Fees for details.
Other important information:-
- There is a one-off £12.50 set up fee and a £12.50 monthly management fee.
- You will be charged 50p for each ATM withdrawal.
- We do not offer an overdraft facility.
- Other fees and charges apply. Full list available here.