AGM Questions and Responses
Responses to shareholder questions posed ahead of the AGM will be posted here. Instructions on how to submit a question ahead of the AGM can be found in the notice of meeting.
When submitting a question, please adhere to the following instructions.
Emails should include in the subject line the words AGM QUESTION and one of the following topics. e.g. AGM Question – Remuneration Report
- Annual report and accounts
- External audit process and/or external auditors
- Director appointment
- Remuneration report
- Environment, social, sustainability and corporate governance
- General shareholder matter
Within the body of the email, please include:
- Your full name;
- Whether you are a Shareholder or Legal Representative;
- Your shareholder reference number: (this can be found on forms of proxy, dividend stationery and on share certificates)
In drafting a question, please note the following:
- Questions should not exceed 280 characters;
- Questions should relate to the business of the meeting, as outlined in the Notice of Meeting;
- Relevant questions and responses will be included on this section of the website (responses will not be provided to questions which do not relate to the business of the meeting; that we determine require the disclosure of confidential information; are already answered on our website or which are otherwise vexatious);
- To allow sufficient time for shareholders to consider published responses ahead of the proxy voting deadline, we would request that questions are submitted by 28 April 2021 to allow us to publish responses by 3 May 2021, a week before the proxy submission deadline. Responses to relevant questions submitted after 28 April 2021 will be added to our website as practicable ahead of 10 May 2021 (being the last date for submitting votes by proxy);
- We reserve the right to only answer questions from shareholders, or other stakeholders legally permitted to pose questions, at the Annual General Meeting.
A copy of the Company’s Privacy Statement can be found here : Privacy Statement - Secure Trust Bank