Frequently Asked Questions about Savings
Help and support to manage or open your account.
You can also call us on 03451 117 092
If your Fixed Rate Bond was opened before 24 November 2017 and we have not had any alternative instructions, your funds will be sent to your Nominated Account.
If your Fixed Rate Bond was opened after 24 November 2017 and we have not had any alternative instructions, your funds will be transferred into a Matured Funds Access Account.
If you have opted to transfer your funds to a maturity product, your funds will be transferred upon maturity.
Yes, your savings with Secure Trust Bank are protected up to £85,000 per person by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Select the orange Log In button on the Secure Trust Bank homepage and fill in your Internet Banking membership ID (which you can find on your welcome letter) and your password.
If you are new to Internet Banking, we will email you with a temporary password to log in for the first time, and you will then need to create your own password.
More Articles ...
- How can I pay into my account?
- Will my interest rate change?
- Why haven't I got access to Internet Banking?
- Why do I need to have my own email address for a joint account?
- Why am I waiting for my account to be opened?
- Who can open an account?
- When is my interest paid?
- What payment method can I use to withdraw from my account?
- What is a Matured Funds Access Account?
- What are your opening hours?
- Is there a minimum deposit to open an account?
- I don't have an Internet Banking membership ID - how do I log in?
- I can't remember my login details for Internet Banking - what do I do?
- How will I know when you've received my payment?
- How often can I pay into my Notice Account?
- How often can I pay into my Fixed Rate Bond?
- How many withdrawals can I make?
- How is my interest paid?
- How do I make a complaint?
- How do I know when my Fixed Rate Bond will mature?
- How can I review the balance on my account?
- Can I transfer funds from my current Notice Account to a new one?
- Can I open an account as a Power of Attorney?
- Can I make an early withdrawal on my Notice Account?
- Can I make a withdrawal from my Fixed Rate Bond?
- Can I have a duplicate statement?
- Can I have a certificate of interest?
- Can I change how my interest is paid?
- Can I cancel my application?
- Are there any fees for my account?