Not yet registered?
If you've received your Membership ID and temporary password, but haven't used Internet Banking, log in now and follow the registration process.
Not got a Membership ID?
If you haven't received your Membership ID (or you've forgotten it), go to Forgotten your Membership ID, enter the account number for one of your Secure Trust Bank savings accounts, your date of birth and postcode, and press 'submit'.
We’ll then send you a letter in the post containing your Membership ID (please allow 3-5 business days). When you have this, return to the Internet Banking login screen and go to ‘Forgotten Password’.
When you're registering for Internet Banking, we'll need you to set up and use passwords and PINs. Read more about picking your secure passwords and PINs, or for any other help, take a look at our FAQs.
Unable to register?
If you're unable to register, it may be because we have enhanced security controls in place. Please call 0345 111 7092 to complete your registration. We're available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and Saturdays from 9am to 12pm.
Who can use Internet Banking?
- All sole and joint account holders of personal accounts can use Internet Banking (joint account holders will need a separate email and telephone number per account holder to be able to use internet banking)
- If you have a Business account, the primary signatory can register, but only view account details and balances
If you aren't the account holder, for example you're acting as an attorney; you won't be able to use it
With Internet Banking you can:
- Check your balances and interest rates
- View recent transactions
- Make and authorise payments (this depends on your account)
- Update your personal details
- View and print statements
- Send secure messages to ask us a question
(If you have a non-personal account, your Internet Banking access will be read only)