Registering for Internet Banking takes a few minutes.
Who can use Internet Banking
All sole and joint account holders of personal accounts can use Internet Banking to view balances and request withdrawals.
If you aren't the account holder (for example, you're acting as an attorney) you won't be able to use Internet Banking.
You will need
- Your unique Internet Banking membership ID
(You can find this in your Welcome email or letter from us. It starts with the letters I and B followed by a sequence of 8 numbers)
- Your temporary password
(This is in the same email as your Internet Banking membership ID, which we sent to the email address you supplied for your account)
- Your email address and date of birth
- Your phone number
(For added security, you'll receive a one-time code on your mobile or home phone number)
How do I register
- Type in your Internet Banking membership ID.
- Input your temporary password, date of birth and the email address we have on file.
- Choose the phone number where you'd like us to send your one-time authentication security code.
We will send you the security code to your chosen phone number once you choose 'Continue'. It typically takes a minute or two.
- Once you have received your security code, type it in and continue.
- Now you can choose your own PIN number and Password to use when accessing the Internet Banking service in the future.
Choose 'Continue' to start.
- Choose a 6-digit PIN number (making sure this isn't your date of birth). You will need this when logging into Internet Banking in the future.
- This is the last step. Choose a Password. You will need this when logging into Internet Banking in the future.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 of each of the following:
• Upper case letter
• Lower case letter
You cannot use special characters (e.g. ! $ %), spaces or have more than 4 identical characters in a row (e.g. bbbbb or 22222)
Your Internet Banking registration is now complete
With Internet Banking you can
- Manage the accounts you hold with us
- Check your balances and interest rates
- View recent transactions
- Make and authorise payments (this depends on your account)
- Update your personal details
- View and print statements and interest certificates
- Send secure messages to ask us a question