Skip to main content Skip to footer

Yes, you can request for a third party to be authorised on a sole account. This should be someone you trust to carry out everyday banking transactions for you, though this does not include opening or closing an account.

A third party authority may not be right for you, so you may want to consider giving someone Power of Attorney.

Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered Office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our registration number is 204550

All communications with us will be monitored/recorded to improve the quality of our service and for your protection and security.