Skip to main content Skip to footer

Partial withdrawals are not permitted from the Matured Funds Access ISA.

You can either close the account and have your funds paid to your Nominated Account, however this means that your savings will lose their tax-free status. Find more information on how to close your account.

Alternatively, you can transfer your funds to another provider - you will need to provide your new provider with your account number so they can initiate the transfer.